Unexpected costs, production and part approval delays from non-conformities are no longer an issue when using Creaform’s portable optical CMM 3D scanner, the MetraSCAN 3D.
The system addresses reverse engineering and dimensional inspection of production tools, jigs, assemblies, sub-assemblies or final products ranging from 1 to 3.5 m with an accuracy of up to 0.064mm.
Optical metrology provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of the environment. The MetraSCAN represents the most complete metrology-grade 3D scanner on the market. Get ready to experience true quality control on your shop floor.
First article inspection
Supplier product quality inspection
Conformity assessment of 3D models against original parts or production tooling
Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against originals
Tooling and jig development
Finite element analysis (FEA)
- 1.5x more accurate
- 12x faster with 7 laser crosses
- 25% lighter
- Scan any material, even black, multicolored & shiny surfaces
- Greater volume of 16.6 m3 (586 ft3)
- Sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction
- Optimized for use on the shop floor
- Lightweight: weighs under 1.38 kg (3.0 lbs)
- Portable CMM: the system can be easily moved
- Arm-free optical scanning system