Geomagic Wrap delivers the industry’s most powerful toolbox to transform 3D scan data and imported files into 3D models for immediate use downstream.
What is Geomagic Wrap?
Geomagic Wrap® delivers the most affordable, fast, accurate path from point clouds to 3D polygonal and surface models that you can use instantly in downstream engineering, manufacturing, art, industrial design, and more. As part of your 3D digital thread, Geomagic Wrap provides the digital bridge for creating perfect data to use directly in 3D printing, milling, archiving, and other 3D uses.
With advanced exact surfacing tools, Geomagic Wrap delivers powerful, easy-to-use, cutting-edge modeling functions for that flawless 3D model. Scripting and macros also automate functions for repetitive tasks during the reverse-engineering process.
Geomagic Wrap enables you to transform point cloud data, probe data, and imported 3D formats like STL and OBJ into 3D polygon meshes for use in manufacturing, analysis, design, entertainment, and archeology.
SCAN IT. MESH IT. SURFACE IT. IN MINUTES.
Why Geomagic Wrap?
- Represent physical objects in 3D environments.
- Revolutionize your 3D workflows.
- Accurately and effortlessly build usable 3D data.
What's New in Geomagic Wrap 2021 Download PDF
- New script editor and enhanced documentation for easy-to-learn and use Python® automation
- Enhanced macro documentation to speed up your everyday workflows
- New and enhanced texture manipulation tools to streamline color and texture workflows
- New surface-checking tools provide surface investigation methods for meshes
- New mesh construction method to use on patchy and long-range data