No Gimmicks. Just Scan.
Simple. Not simplistic.
Every peel3d scanner comes with powerful yet easy to use mesh editing software.
Professional 3D Scanning for a variety of applications
peel1 Technical Specifications
- Scanning Accuracy: Up to 0.250 mm (0.01 in.)
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.500 mm/m (0.006 in./ft)
- Resolution: 0.500 mm (0.020 in.)
- Measurement rate: 550,000 measurements/s
- Light source: White light (LED)
- Positioning methods: Geometry and/or targets
- Scanning area: 380 x 380 mm (15 in. x 15 in.)
- Stand-off distance: 400 mm (15.75 in.)
- Depth of field: 250 mm (10 in.)
- Part size range (recommended): 0.3 – 3.0 m (1 – 10 ft)
- Software: peel 3d scanner software module
- Output formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Weight: 850 g (1.9 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 96 x 140 x 258 mm
- Connection standard: 1 x USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Operating temperature range: 5-40 °C (41-104 °F)
- Operating humidity range (non-condensing): 10-90%
Want to learn more about the next generation peel2 scanner?
Need to scan smaller or more detailed parts?
The peel2 scanners are improved to capture more intricate details with greater accuracy than the standard peel.