HandyProbe Next PCMM
The HandyProbe Next portable CMM provides excellent measurement accuracy while being resistant to any environmental instabilities. Without a rigid measurement setup, this portable solution outperforms traditional CMMs on the shop floor.
The HandyPROBE Next system has the ability to perform real-time dynamic referencing of its scanning and probing devices, as well as targets on the object being inspected. The optional C-Track and wireless probe can be moved at any point in the measurement process, all while generating the same high quality data.
Designed specifically for today's manufacturing requirements, the HandyPROBE Next offers versatility that is unmatched by other PCMMs.
• Part-to-CAD analysis
• First article and supplier Quality Inspection
• Conformity Assessment of 3D models against original parts/production tooling
• Multi-shot measurements (up to 30 points/s)
• Complete free-form inspection and high-density color maps when used with a MetraSCAN 3D
• Reverse engineering of geometrical entities (spheres, cylinders, planes)
• Faster and more accurate reverse engineering of mixed parts (geometrical and free-form) when used with a MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanner
- 1.5x more accurate
- 12x faster with 7 laser crosses
- 25% lighter
- Scan any material, even black, multicolored & shiny surfaces
- Greater volume of 16.6 m3 (586 ft3)
- Sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction
- Optimized for use on the shop floor
- Lightweight: weighs under 1.38 kg (3.0 lbs)
- Portable CMM: the system can be easily moved
- Arm-free optical scanning system