Whether you are in the lab, on the shop floor, or out in the field, you need to rely on portable, metrology-grade 3D scanners that pack a true punch in terms of ease of use, accuracy, resolution, reliability and fast data acquisition. Contact us for a free demo and let us show you how to get the job done.
EXPERIENCE THE PERFORMANCE OF PORTABLE 3D SCANNERS
SketchUp Pro is easy to use 3D Modelling Software, it is a digital drawing tool that allows you to quickly and easily create accurate spectacular 3D models, cross-sections, animations and visualisations - suitable for both new and experienced computer aided design users in all industries.
SketchUp Studio Subscriptions include Sefaira Perfomance-Based Design. Sefaira is early stage building analysis software for designers who care about building performance.
All the analysis you need to design better buildings.
Professional 3D Rendering Software for Architects & Designers.
Seamlessly integrate 3D scan data into any CAD system
Creaform VXmodel is a simple yet powerful tool to complement your CAD software. An essential addition to Creaform’s line of 3D scanners, it enables you to perform post-treatment to finalise your 3D scan data for use in 3D printing or CAD software.
3D Inspection Software for Article Inspection & Quality Control
Creaform VXinspect is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software module designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) or quality control. VXinspect provides the simplest integration of probing, 3D scanning and photogrammetry measurements.
peel 3d’s scanning software
Easy onboarding. Intuitive use 3d scanning software.
Geomagic Control X is a comprehensive metrology software platform that delivers the industry’s most powerful tools within straightforward workflows.
Lightspeed parametric modelling
Stop wasting your project budget on creating site context. PlaceMaker automates the creation of your site model with one click!
• Import High resolution aerial imagery from DigitalGlobe and Nearmap
• Import OpenStreetMap 3D roads, walks, paths, water and 3D building massing models
• Imagery, roads, paths, water and buildings can be imported directly onto terrain.
Skatter is a Sketchup extension that lets you "scatter" objects onto a surface.
SketchUp normally has a hard time when your scene contains lots of objects (e.g. trees and vegetation). With Skatter, that’s history now!
- Generate and render an unlimited amount of vegetation (Skatter works directly with render engines like Enscape & V-Ray for SketchUp)
- Extensive vegetation library with high quality grass, plants, trees etc.
- Fully parametric – Every option is saved so parameters can be easily changed at any point afterwards.
- Fine control over the scattering process;
- Scatter objects on surfaces, along curves, or individual points in the model
- Define areas with scattering
- Generate only the objects visible by the camera
- Distribute objects randomly, on a grid, or a mix of the two, on vertices, faces, etc.
- Randomise object placement by using random translation, rotation, scale, and mirroring
- Falloff parameters with areas, altitude, slope, camera clipping, to define smooth transitions
Add the Missing Tools to SketchUp Pro!
- Lower costs and higher productivity for you and your team with over 30 powerful commonly used tools in a convenient bundle format.
- Only one plugin to manage instead of 30+ individual plugins that often have overlapping functionality.
- Easy-to-Use consistent user experience and UI for the tools.
- SketchPlus tools are designed to complement each other rather than overlap each other.
Supersmooth workflow with point cloud data
Undet for SketchUp is currently the only add-on in the market, allowing you to use any size point clouds directly in SketchUp.
Maximize your reaction speed to new ideas and unpredictable design changes.
Design Meets Calculation