SketchUp Plugins & Extensions
Professional 3D Rendering Software for Architects & Designers.
Skatter is a Sketchup extension that lets you "scatter" objects onto a surface.
SketchUp normally has a hard time when your scene contains lots of objects (e.g. trees and vegetation). With Skatter, that’s history now!
- Generate and render an unlimited amount of vegetation (Skatter works directly with render engines like Enscape & V-Ray for SketchUp)
- Extensive vegetation library with high quality grass, plants, trees etc.
- Fully parametric – Every option is saved so parameters can be easily changed at any point afterwards.
- Fine control over the scattering process;
- Scatter objects on surfaces, along curves, or individual points in the model
- Define areas with scattering
- Generate only the objects visible by the camera
- Distribute objects randomly, on a grid, or a mix of the two, on vertices, faces, etc.
- Randomise object placement by using random translation, rotation, scale, and mirroring
- Falloff parameters with areas, altitude, slope, camera clipping, to define smooth transitions
Stop wasting your project budget on creating site context. PlaceMaker automates the creation of your site model with one click!
• Import High resolution aerial imagery from DigitalGlobe and Nearmap
• Import OpenStreetMap 3D roads, walks, paths, water and 3D building massing models
• Imagery, roads, paths, water and buildings can be imported directly onto terrain.