Easy. Fast. Reliable
The Go!SCAN 3D offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing fast and reliable measurements.With these handheld 3D scanners, you can even capture 3D data in full color. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background.
The Go!SCAN 3D scanner product line offers a combination of speed, ease of use and accuracy. It features self-positioning technology which yields exceptional results when used towards both industrial and non industrial applications. Its innovative technology bypasses traditional preparation steps and specific setups. If you need simplified, quick, affordable and reliable 3D scanning, the Go!SCAN 3D lineup was designed with you in mind.
Portable & Lightweight
Easy to Use
Full Colour Scanning
• Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.).
• Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
• Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
• No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
• Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
• On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
• Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
• Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
• Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
• User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
• Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
• Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
• Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
• High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
• Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
• Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.