Ultimate Accuracy & Flexibility.
The most flexible portable 3D measurement solution engineered for shop floor conditions. With its extendable measuring volume, high speed, shop-floor accuracy and impressive capabilities on challenging materials, the MetraSCAN optical CMM 3D scanner represents the most complete and dynamic metrology-grade 3D scanner on the market.
The system addresses reverse engineering and dimensional inspection of production tools, jigs, assemblies, sub-assemblies or final products ranging from 1 to 3.5 m with an accuracy of up to 0.064mm.
Optical metrology provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of the environment.
Get ready to experience true quality control.
- 3D scan-to-CAD
- 3D modeling
- Tooling and jig development
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
• 1.5x more accurate
• 12x faster with 7 laser crosses
• 25% lighter
• Scan any material, even black, multicolored & shiny surfaces
• Greater volume of 16.6 m3 (586 ft3)
• Sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability
• Multi-function buttons for easier interaction
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy up to 0.03mm, resolution up to 0.05mm, high repeatability and traceable certificate
- Dynamic referencing: optical reflectors are used to create a reference system that is "locked" to the part, so users can move the object any way they want during the measuring process
- Volumetric accuracy of 0.064mm
- Scan any surface, even black, multicolored & shiny
- Greater volume of 16.6 m3 (586 ft3)
- Sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction
• Optimized for use on the shop floor
• Lightweight: weighs under 1.38 kg (3.0 lbs)
• Portable CMM: the system can be easily moved
• Arm-free optical scanning syste
- No rigid setup required: the part and the system can be moved freely at any time during measurement
- Versatile 3D scanning: can scan any type of color and material, even black, multicolored and shiny surfaces
- Greater and easily extendable measurement volume
- Automatic alignment: optical reflectors allows for repetitive inspections without re-alignment
- Optional probing capabilities by adding the HandyPROBE Next
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software
- Short learning curve and intuitive operation