Easy. Fast. Reliable
Creaform's flagship 3D scanner is now more portable than ever and is faster at delivering accurate and high resolution 3D scans while remaining simple to use. With dynamic referencing you can take the system anywhere and have accurate and repeatable 3D scanning results in any environment. It is the perfect tool for reverse engineering and inspection across a product development lifecycle.
The HandySCAN 3D handheld scanners of new generation have been optimized to meet the needs of product development and engineering professionals on the lookout for the most effective and reliable way to acquire 3D measurements of physical objects.
Creaform’s flagship metrology-grade scanners underwent a complete re-engineering, building on their core assets. They are now more portable and faster at delivering accurate and high resolution 3D scans compared to the previous generation, while remaining simple to use.
Portable & Lightweight
Easy to Use
• Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.).
• Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
• Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
• No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
• Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
• On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
• Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
• Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
• Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
• User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
• Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
• Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
• Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
• High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
• Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
• Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.